Brick Township will review your application and we will let you know if you are approved as a vendor.
If approved as a Brick Farmers' Market vendor, vendor must email/mail a copy of their Certificate of Liability Insurance prior to
their first market day.
- 2016 Brick Farmers Market will run from May 21st to October 1st.
There will be NO MARKET DAY on September 24th; and the Bricktoberfest’s rain date is October 8th.
- Market Day Hours: 9 am – 12 pm, with 1 hour before and after for set-up & break down.
Market is open rain or shine. (Farmers can come in around 7 am to set-up, please let me know if you will be coming at
- Each lot space is 10’ x10’ with approximately 5’ spacing between each vendor.
Price per 10’x10’ lot is $40 per Market Day. Vendor agrees to have a 10’x10’ tent set up per lot.
(Vendor may purchase extra lots. Please let us know how many lots will be required at time of registration.)
Vendor agrees to the following:
- Vendor fees are paid in monthly increments, and MUST be received by Brick Township Recreation 2 weeks prior to the market day attending.
Make checks payable to “Township of Brick” with the market date(s) it will be applied.
Payments can be mailed or drop off.
The Township of Brick
Attn: Recreation Department
401 Chambers Bridge Rd
Brick, NJ 08723
270 Chamber Bridge Rd
Brick, NJ 08723
Open Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Season Discount: Pay for 15 market days before May 7th and you will get the last 4 market days FREE, this includes Bricktoberfest. (No refunds for missed days)
*** NO PAYMENTS will be accepted on Market day and vendor will be asked to leave, if that market day has not been paid prior.
****If vendor is a registered Brick business with a Brick business address, price per lot = $20.
Proof of business address is required.
- Vendor agrees to have his/her stall fully set-up throughout the market day, even if vendor has sold out of products.
- Vendor agrees to drop off products at their stall(s) location and move their vehicle(s) to designated authorized vendor parking area by 830 am.
- All vendor products must have price signs/tags for each product and be visible for customer. If applicable, a certified weight scale must be available.
- Vendor agrees it is their responsibility to contact and adhere to Ocean County Health regulations for selling food or drinks at the Brick Farmers Market, if applicable. This includes applying for Temporary Retail Food Establishment Certificate for the Brick Farmers Market – found HERE.
- Vendor agrees, once approved, to send a copy of their Certificate of Liability Insurance covering the duration of 2016 Brick Farmers Market Season.
***On the Certificate of Liability, the Description Block must state:
Windward Beach Park
265 Princeton Ave
Brick, NJ 08724
(Every Saturday from May 21 through October 1, 2016 - Rain date October 8, 2016)
- Vendor agrees to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement prior to his/her first market date and have it mailed or delivered to Brick Recreation before his/her first market date.